There is no where else I would rather go...

Becksybobs's review of Limelight Occasions Ltd, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

“There is no where else I would rather go...”

Written on: 01/11/2016 by Becksybobs (1 review written)

The service here is above and beyond. I had booked in for an appointment here after having been twice before with two of my friends who were brides and ended up buying their dress from here and had high expectations. These expectations were met and exceeded. The dress choice is huge, for all shapes and sizes and at all prices - I have to disagree with the other review on here where it states there is limited choice - sorry! The staff could not be more helpful and are dressed professionally and have the utmost diplomacy - it is not easy when stood in your underwear but the lady that looked after me put me totally at ease. She was happy for me to try and all styles of dresses and whilst she helped suggest styles she did not force anything specific on me, she worked with me and my friends/family to narrow the selection down to something that made us all happy which wasnt easy. I now have my dream dress and could not be happier and would recommend Limelight to any bride to be as a must visit.