Limelight Occasions Ltd, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire Review

Dalet141's review of Limelight Occasions Ltd, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

“Limelight Occasions were fantastic at helping me chose...”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by Dalet141 (1 review written)

Limelight Occasions were fantastic at helping me chose my perfect dress. The staff were very friendly, not pushy like in some places I went to. The shop is gorgeous.I told them my budget and they bent over backwards to help me. My Mum went with me as I did not want too many opinions about the dress as it might put me off chosing one I loved but my friends didn't. Mum sat in luxury sipping coffe whilst I tried on amazing gowns. We loved it! When I found "the one" it was perfectly altered (I was worried it would not fit as I intended to lose weight)but it looked and fitted perfectly. I was so excited and we received a glass of bubbly to celebrate finding 'my dress'. My 'husband' (funny calling him that!)adored the look - he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Thankyou to everyone at limelight for a wonderful and memorable wedding experience and for helping to make our dream weddding come true.