Happy Customer

rambo4217's review of Hugh Harris, Surrey

“Happy Customer”

Written on: 14/01/2012 by rambo4217 (1 review written)

Well I can only speek about our own deallings with the guys at Hugh Harris at I must say I have been very pleased with the overall service.
Two of our ushers live in Australia so were unable to be fitted in store so under the advice of the staff I emailed in their sizes. In true wedding fashion the sizes on the day of the wedding were completely wrong, (correct to what I gave Hugh Harris). So a worried little me called the store and explained Im getting married in a few houres and the sizes that I provided them were incorrect. They said don't worry and drove all they way with extra stock and delt with us as required.
Rob the guy whom drove down stayed and made sure we were all dressed and cravats tied.
Now I say thats pretty good service.
I always tend to find its easy to complain when people are not happy with a service a rightly so but also believe that you should prasie a compay or service you have been happy with which a lot of people do not do.
Granted I cannot comment of our peoples views but I would be happy to recommend them.