Stockton-on-Tees wedding suit rental - excellent experience

RobMiller50's review of Debenhams Wedding Service

“Stockton-on-Tees wedding suit rental - excellent...”

Written on: 13/04/2019 by RobMiller50 (1 review written)

Went to Debenhams store in Stockton-on-Tees to hire four suits for my wedding. The lady who does the rentals is amazing. From the first meeting right the way through, she was lovely, helpful, funny and knowledgeable - even to the details like leaving the bottom waistcoat button undone (dates back to the days of King George, apparently...!). Nothing was too much bother, she knew what went well with what and always kept me well informed.
Our wedding was on the Thursday, we picked the suits up the previous Saturday, and the same lady made sure everything fitted perfectly, helped people tie their ties so they all looked the same, and generally made us feel special. If something had needed changing, this wouldn't have been a problem as any replacements would have been there on the Tuesday in plenty of time for the wedding (as it turned out, one handkerchief had gone astray and this was in on the Tuesday as promised).
The suits were (in my opinion) very good quality, and I thought the price was very reasonable considering we got the suit, waistcoat, shirt, tie and handkerchief all in the price. We also got an extra 10% off by signing up for a Debenhams card.
All in all, I couldn't recommend Debenhams Stockton-on-Tees suit rental, and especially the person I dealt with, highly enough. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use them again - amazing customer service and a quality product.