Do not stay with Unite students

• Cleanliness

Jamarib1992's review of Unite Student Living, Woodland Court, London

“Do not stay with Unite students”

Written on: 12/03/2018 by Jamarib1992 (1 review written)

I stayed in Portsmouth Greetham Street, and I would recommend anyone to stay as far away from this company as possible. They are the most dishonest company I have ever had to deal with. They charge astronomical prices for average rooms, and they also purposely use awful materials, with the paint on the walls they use the worst and cheapest paint available, if you splash one drop of water on the wall it stains it forever then they will charge you to repaint the whole wall. It's an absolute joke of a company, also in my flat when we moved in on some of our stools in the kitchen there were stains and cuts to the material, we reported it straight away but at the end of the year we still were charged to replace all the stools. This is by far one of the worst places and worst companies I have ever encountered. I have met wonderful people here who will be friends for life but you will get that with other companies and other accommodations, so if you don't want to pay stupid prices and then not even get your deposit back do not stay here, this company is the biggest joke I've ever heard. Awful awful place, awful awful company. DO NOT STAY HERE OR ANY OTHER UNITE STUDENTS ACCOMMODATION.

• £140