Avoid this service

• Speed of transfer

wsmart's review of Trade Room Plus - www.traderoomplus.com

“Avoid this service”

Written on: 15/04/2015 by wsmart (3 reviews written)

I paid for this, with PayPal after viewing there you tube videos. They offer it free if you sign up with a Spread Bet Broker via links on their site. They get large commissions from these brokers, they also offer a pay per month option, basically works out at £480 PA.

They claim that the trade in real time with live accounts, they didn't do this while i was on the site, although they did show this on the marketing videos. They also didn't show losing trades in the weekly review, i.e. 50 point loss on DAX and a 60 point loss on FTSE in one week with no other trades called.

They also claim a community of traders, there are none, i counted 3 traders on the live chat, and they didnt communicate.

The levels they print are just pivots off Pro Real Time charts and we can all do that. They come live twice per day and don't post levels to watch, price action to look for.

After discussing with PayPal they are now under review.

• Speed of transfer

Traderoomplus's Response to wsmart's Review

Written on: 24/05/2019

We have literally shown every losing and winning trade since we started in 2013.

We're a business. Of course we have ways to generate income. The broker arrangement works well because everyone wins.

1) The broker has a new client they can generate profit from (spread etc).
2) The broker pays us for the client (it's cheaper for them to pay us than pay to acquire a client through usual marketing channels)
3) The most important, the traders keeps all their money to trade with. They pay us nothing.

Wsmart's reply to Traderoomplus's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2019

That reply took 4 years. says it all. I can confirm that PayPal did agree and I did get a refund for money i paid to you.

Traderoomplus's reply to Wsmart's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2019

It says how irrelevant this site is that it's only come to my attention after all this time. I guess with the growth we've had someone was always likely to bring it to our attention.

PayPal doesn't refund intangible services like ours. I've also checked our 'resolution centre' history and this confirms that to be the case. Unless we we feeling nice and authorised it, of course!

Hope your trading is going well and you didn't end up failing.