Honest, live trading, Realistic, Educational with fun.

• Speed of transfer

jfurnish's review of Trade Room Plus - www.traderoomplus.com

“Honest, live trading, Realistic, Educational with fun.”

Written on: 13/05/2020 by jfurnish (1 review written)

Originally I signed up for a signal service with another company (being polite), it was a really bad move. paid £110 for a trial for 1 month, lost 55% of my account in 4 weeks so quickly stopped this, you would be better playing roulette & you can actually pick your own signals once you learn charts on time frames.

I came across trade room plus, watched a few videos on you tube and signed up for a free trail.
Im a realstic person and prefer to be told things how there are instead of beating around the bush, the two people I dealt with are very honest and teach you in the right way.
They have never said its easy, or we are gonna get rich quick ect ect, you are taught how to build the bricks so you can trade yourself with disciplined measures in place.
There is a 1 to 1 approach unlike some companies where you will be just another number! My account is now just shy of my orignal investment.

I Highly recommend if you want to learn lots and see some live trades with a long term goal to succeed, they offer free trails with no payment and 6 months free if you trade with markets.com

Regards