Have to use the service otherwise would avoid

• Speed of transfer

484McFadden's review of Lloyds TSB Share Dealing

“Have to use the service otherwise would avoid”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by 484McFadden (1 review written)

I have to use Lloyds to deal in some foreign shares. The fees are exorbitant and the login process seems to have been changed since the last time I logged in. I am now locked out despite entering the correct details to the security questions. Even worse the security questions they ask when you try to reset are the same as those that don't work on their login screen. Having supplied them with my entire life details already this seems a bit stupid to put it mildly. I appreciate the need to keep accounts secure but it is so secure I can't even gain access. Right now I do not have the time to call their call centre and sit in a queue for 10 to 15 minutes before I get a response. They are very much focussed on online trading and the call centre devotes a lot of time to pushing you to the only route. Get but given the level of fees and the difficulty of contacting them by phone I do not think they have good customer care or represent value for money.