Incorrect information from the company without solutions.

• Speed of transfer

Mrs.Legrand's review of IWEB Share Dealing www.iweb-sharedealing.co.uk

“Incorrect information from the company without solutions. ”

Written on: 22/01/2018 by Mrs.Legrand (1 review written)

I have called iWeb in December to sell my shares, While I was in the process I asked if I could transfer it to my husband instead.

The person on the phone said yes. This information was incorrect the shares went out to my husband account and came back to me in a month period -WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION OR NOTE FROM IWEB- . I have ended without the possibility of selling my shares because of their unprofessional staff.

The Iweb company does not have the correct knowledge how to deal with the new legislation and they were not able to train their staff accordingly.

They recognise their mistake but are still not willing to give me a favorable solution for the problem they caused. iWeb have my stocks and I can not make any use of them (sell or buy).

It might be a cheap company but it is expensive as they are unprofessional and not interested in getting a solution to their clietns.

Do not invest with iWeb. I strongly recommend to use any our company.

• Speed of transfer