I always knew it!!

StephenClennell's review of Office Stationery www.officestationery.co.uk

“I always knew it!!”

Written on: 02/12/2020 by StephenClennell (1 review written)

I always knew that Europffice and Viking had past their 'sell by date' and would ultimately let us down. It is my contention that all comoanies, once they get to a certain size and market share, their standards of service go down and your frustration in dealing with them, goes up!

We have all experienced this with BT (for how many years have they saud "We are experiencing a high volume of calls at this time, sorry for the delay!" Sky are just worse, Thameswater...any of them...you spend hours hanging on the phone only to be cut off after 30 minutes or if you get through it is to the wrong dept...'just hold and I will put you through,' they say...and you hold and hold and hold again....what will come first?....Suicide or someone answering!!

BUT....Office Stationery are different. Their service and prices are wonderful, and their range of products is excellent. I had reason to phone them the other day....I spoke to a member of staff...and she helped me enormously.

If this company is representative of the future of the UK...our future is secure.