Worst Company I Ever Worked For

Guest's review of Continua www.continua.ltd.uk

“Worst Company I Ever Worked For”

Written on: 12/12/2017

Continua. Ah, the name conjours up so many memories - sadly none of them can ever be even remotely considered as good.

Undoubtedly the worst company I ever worked for. Manager was a liar more concerned with lining his own pockets and we constantly did private work on his behalf for clients he was taking backhanders from that never went through the books. Place was a sweatshop with brutal hours and poor conditions. Pay was minuscule and the whole atmosphere around the place was depressing in every way possible. Detested every minute I was there. Something made even worse by the non communication between some of the dullest staff it has ever been my displeasure to work with.

Yes indeed, Continua will always live long in my mind but for all the wrong reasons and it was a very bad time in my working life, thankfully many years ago now. Sad to see they haven’t gone bust but hopefully the manager got found out in the end though last I actually heard he’d been promoted, which for me summed the company up 100% really.

To be avoided at all costs and better to be destitute on the streets than “employed” by this bunch of unscrupulous people.