Poor Customer Service

BigPuma's review of IG.com

“Poor Customer Service ”

Written on: 15/04/2020 by BigPuma (1 review written)

I was looking for an American Forex broker, and when IG established in Chicago, I decided to look into them and see how if they were a credible broker. Right, when I opened a demo account, I received a customer service call and introduced to their service. While I was using their platform, I saw an option called ProRealTime, which gives you access to 100 indicators. I must have done something wrong because I never was able to access the indicators. I never called or emailed them about the situation. Now I was thinking about going live, but I wanted to see the different indicators, so I called and asked if it was possible to try the ProRealTime option, and I was denied. I was surprised they could not allow me to review the ProRealTime. I look for security and customer service I don't mind paying extra for security and customer service, and they failed big time. I took my money to Oanda; their customer service is on point, and they have the funds to not fold as a broker. I do not recommend IG for the horrible customer service. I didn't even get a phone call. I can only imagine what England is like if this is how they treat their customers. There are many good brokers out there; don't waste your time with IG.