very disappointed

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

LindaCz's review of Runners Need - www.runnersneed.com

“very disappointed”

Written on: 05/10/2013 by LindaCz (1 review written)

Drove 30 min to go to Runners Need Chertsey rather than 10 min walk to nearest sports store, all because of their expertise and gait analysis, to help customers choose the perfect pair of running shoes - essential as training for a marathon. Service and advice by far inferior to that of Sweatshop. At no point did the salesperson suggest a gait analysis, despite the device being available and the shop being empty. I ended up recommending a particular brand/model to my fellow runner, but without knowing whether it would fit his running style. We basically made a choice based on the advice I got at Sweatshop years ago when I bought my first good pair of running shoes. The advice I got then was worth travelling to Teddington since those shoes got me through a few marathons without a blister, and still wearing them 6 years later. We won't be returning to Runners Need.

• Chertsey