Superb online store

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jonathanw1's review of Pedal On www.pedalon.co.uk

“Superb online store”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by Jonathanw1 (1 review written)

I was nervous about ordering a bike online, but given that I knew my frame size and have previously ridden a bike by the same manufacturer I was OK about sizing. The price from Pedalon was the best I could find anywhere on the web. Ordering was incredibly simple, and the expected delivery time was clear, and turned out to be very accurate. Communication was very good throughout with confirmatory e-mail upon ordering and dispatch. I rang them to confirm some details of the order and they were friendly and very helpful. Delivery via TNT arrived within 24hrs of dispatch, and the bike arrived well packed, with only the bars and pedals to install, which took about 10mins before it was ready to ride.
Overall, a superb price, great communication and prompt delivery. I would recommend them if you are looking to buy a bike online and you are confident with sizing your frame.

• online order