Stuck paying for a car that I can't ever use!!!!

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Ford Street Ka 1.6i

“Stuck paying for a car that I can't ever use!!!!”

Written on: 26/03/2013

So I have had my streetka for 4 years in October, I bought it thinking what a wonderful car it would be after having a Ford Ka previously which might I add has never been a problem and is still being used by my nan despite being a very old one at that. Anyway I have this streetka on finance which I pay £190 a month for, which is fine but on top of having to fork out for petrol as it drinks an awful amount of it for the size of engine. (When I can use it that is) The car tax is very steep also. Since having the car which is exactly 3 years and 5 months I've had nothing but trouble!!!! The passenger door won't open from the outside, I have had to replace the clutch, the idle control valve has gone twice and now for the 100th time my car won't start, I can't even open the boot or use the fob to open the doors! Complete waste of time and money. Wouldn't recommend this car to anyone! I have this car sitting outside for the majority of the time, because I can't keep forking out every month because something else has gone wrong! Thank god for the breakdown company.... Sure have got my monies worth from them!

• 3 Years