Very disappointing watch

barb1987's review of Neighbours

“Very disappointing watch”

Written on: 22/06/2022 by barb1987 (2 reviews written)

Initially when I heard Neighbours was to end I was disappointed but recently I have changed my mind. I will now be happy to see the back of the dreadful women’s clothes and the appalling acting of characters such as Chloe and Amy. I also feel the writers have done the addition theme to death. Lastly and certainly not least, thank goodness I will not have to watch that dreadful woman who does the Spec Savers ads, she grates on every nerve. Hopefully Channel 5 will replace Neighbours with something worthwhile.

Barb1987's Response to barb1987's Review

Written on: 24/06/2022

Addition should read addiction- predictive text

Bruv's Response to barb1987's Review

Written on: 09/07/2022

I have a feeling it was the Australian viewers who demanded the end of this awful depiction of Aussie life,it gives the wrong impression of the people and is an insult ,time to go.