Time to look back

Kaydenu115's review of Emmerdale

“Time to look back ”

Written on: 29/09/2022 by Kaydenu115 (1 review written)

I’ve been watching the old episodes and the scripts, the characters the set and content is so much better. More realistic to what a small village in middle England represents
What happened to the vets practice the farmers and their characters?
Even the set is plastic, the script writing is driven by the PC all exclusive society we are being forced to accept I’m all in favour of diversity but they have taken it too far!
The script writing and authentic story lines were so much better back in 2001 than this current trend!

It’s just not believable anymore the pub always looks empty with little atmosphere they would benefit from looking at some of the old episodes!
Where’s the humour?
I used to love Emerdale since they changed the set it’s just not the same it’s like watching holly oaks in the country it’s just not believable anymore it’s so sad!

It was a great soap back in the day the writers need to look back and stop writing for the minority groups and think of the majority !

Bruv's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2022

I'd like to see a list of how all these people in Emmerdale pay their way,just what do they do? where do they get their money from,none of them seem short of a few bob,please let me know so I can take a few notes because I'm obviously doing something wrong!