Ridiculous & boring

FelixBlack's review of Emmerdale

“Ridiculous and boring”

Written on: 23/05/2022 by FelixBlack (1 review written)

I’ve finally had to give up watching Emmerdale and it’s a shame as I used to enjoy sitting down and watching a family show with typical storylines. It’s now so far fetched. I can’t blame the acting, although pretty bad, because it’s the story lines they are given.
I wonder who the script writers are trying to please, certainly not the viewers who have been watching it for years. They don’t want to see homosexual/lesbian scenes at 7pm with children still up or my parents generation who really don’t want to see this kind of thing.
I’ve got news for them, teenagers, 20s and 30 year olds do NOT watch Emerdale.

Tishntash's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2022

I have to agree. Now everyone is acting in the dark. Must be cut back due to rise in energy bills.

Roseyorkshire's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2022

I'm finding it really annoying. Will stop watching it if it doesn't stop. With the darker actors you often can't see their features!