Ridiculous script writers

Hagon's review of Emmerdale

“Ridiculous script writers”

Written on: 21/01/2022 by Hagon (1 review written)

I have been watching Emmerdale since the first broadcast. Then it was about country life in general with normal problems. It was a pleasure to watch that is why I have stayed a loyal viewer.
But in the last year the script writers have deteriorated so badly it’s not true. The crimes that is being committed on this program and people not being held to account. “ is promoting crime“ The script writers. “ no I should not call them that. Because I know of 10-year-olds that could write better than that. I think, ‘they think we live on another planet. At the moment it is disgusting and an insult to our general intelligence. If this continues for the next few weeks I think you we’ll see the end of Emmerdale farm. As the ratings are dropping already and will continue to go. This is a terrible shame to what once was a beautiful soap.

Grass7's Response to Hagon's Review

Written on: 27/01/2022

Spot on treating the viewers as the local village with such ridiculous plots. Also what an insult to the Police that they are so shallow and would leave a crime so quickly Suggest the scripwriters either call it a day or shake their headsand bring back some reality to the dhow.They should be ashamed as should ITV

Angelabryan19's Response to Hagon's Review

Written on: 04/02/2022

Totally agree!! Treating the viewers like idiots.