Cancelled Peacock subscription

AllieBe's review of Days of Our Lives

“Cancelled Peacock subscription”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by AllieBe (1 review written)

Where to start? This show has become a mind numbing, agenda driven insult to every loyal longtime viewer. I have watched this show since the 70s. I watched it because the characters were real and relatable, the stories and situations were intriguing. I couldn't wait to see how they resolved, good or bad. Fast forward to today, and I feel like I am being schooled, and insulted with the drivel that apparently passes for entertainment. The new "Woke" agenda does not resonate with those of us who don't live in the Hollywood bubble. I watched some of the "Beyond Salem" episodes and found them to be poorly written and equally poorly acted. I have cancelled my Peacock subscription even though it is my only access to Days. And what, you may ask was the "last straw" for me? It was when they cast the same actor to play Alex that played Ben. Really? Whatever! Plenty of good shows to watch. Maybe I will take up a hobby or get a dog.