HEARTBROKEN

Misspugh's review of Coronation Street

“HEARTBROKEN ”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by Misspugh (1 review written)

I was watching Last night's Coronation Street (Friday 5th August 2022) and was HEART BROKEN with this episode regarding the name calling of a surname PUGH.... it was like watching a bunch of "BULLIES" grown up "bullies" laughing at somebody surname.
Considering you spent a number of episodes highlighting George previously being "Bullied" by Sean boyfriend Frank, I am "DISGUSTED" tHAT YOU FELT " APPROPRIATE"to make fun of Mrs Pugh's surname when she was burying her late husband. As my maiden surname was Pugh, I feel personally offended as this type of bullying occurred to myself throughout my childhood and through my adult years. As a MASSIVE Coronation Street fan.... I will not be watching it again.... as it looks like its run by school ground BULLIES... who thinks that it's good viewing to make a episode... as the one aired on Friday 5th August 2022... Kind Regards

Bruv's Response to Misspugh's Review

Written on: 08/08/2022

A person's funeral should be the one time they are shown some dignity and respect,i don,t get that feeling here,this whole story based on George and his organisation and life style is complete rubbish and the sooner it,s dropped the better,i'm sure the writers can do better.