Awful viewing Corrie is now broken!

MareliWalton's review of Coronation Street

“Awful viewing Corrie is now broken!”

Written on: 28/11/2021 by MareliWalton (1 review written)

I never thought I'd have to switch off completely from watching corrie but it's for my sanity now, the awful acting the long and drawn out poorly written storylines....I'm done here !

Britabevis's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2021

I agree, started watching from the very first episode. It used to be entertaining, and even quite funny. Switched off about three years ago. Horrible storylines. Not for me any more.

Britabevis's Comment