Awful…

Malia184's review of Coronation Street

“Awful…”

Written on: 04/10/2021 by Malia184 (1 review written)

After over 40yrs of watching Corrie I am struggling to watch and find myself constantly channel hopping, due to the poor acting and unrealistic content. I’m almost at the point where I cannot watch at all! The newer Bailey household are generally poor actors, Aggie is the only one that can act in the slightest, the younger son isn’t too bad but I have to change the channel when the other two come on, the acting is so bad! Corrie has truly lost it’s way….The solicitor who’s going out with Toyah may be good looking but once again hasn’t mastered the art of convincing emotional facial expressions and don’t get me started on Billy…..rubbish!

They should get some lessons from Dev’s kids who are doing a good job!

Hackedoffinhampshire's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2021

One cannot argue with your points in fact , there would be a lot more to say. I wonder what back-handers the program writers receive to build in all of the political agendas ? The whole thing is no longer enjoyable watching. I've stopped...