good phone but not very durable

From 1 review
  • Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Reviewexpert5's review of Nokia C1-01

“good phone but not very durable”

Written on: 17/03/2013 by Reviewexpert5 (8 reviews written)

I have owned 2 of these phones in only 3 years. The reason ive been though 2 of these phones is that they both broke. I now have the upgraded c2-01 nokia. What ive always liked about these phones is the simplicaty of use. Although they are quite outdated to todays standards I always favoured old Nokias over modern smartphones because of the ease of use. I was disapointed at the very low megapixel of the camera but I managed to accept it after a while. However, I have a problem of accidently dropping things and mobiles are no exception. The problem with these phones is that they are not well equipped to deal with floor impact. The back case and battery tended to fall out ralitively easily from small falls even onto carpet. Back to positives the battery life is very strong capable of surviving up to 10 hours of active use. So these are good phones overall but I wouldnt recemend them to my friends because they wouldnt be able toaccept it over todays modern smartphones which almost all of them now own.

• 02 nokia