Disgusted at coaching skills & customer service

MrsNCampbell's review of Rampworx Liverpool

“Disgusted at coaching skills and customer service ”

Written on: 24/10/2017 by MrsNCampbell (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusted in this place including their customer
service. Took our 7 year old grandson last Sunday for a private 1-1 lesson as part of his birthday present. He goes every week on his stunt scooter to Otterspool, but wanted to learn some stunts - it was down hill from there. No health & safety talk - although a very dangerous place. Asked him if he had been here before - my grandson said no, I interrupted and said he goes to Otterspool every week - this was dismissed, didn’t ask anymore questions like - so what can he do? What do you want to get out of today?He should have been speaking to me anyway, not a 7 year old. Taken to a room with about 30 other children on scooters, skateboards and bikes - coach always rode ahead of him, so couldn’t actually see how he was doing - and he was then knocked over by a bike. Went around this track a couple of times as we watched. Then said he was taking him to some smaller ramps - we assumed it was to show him some tricks. After a while, he came back into the track room and again went ahead of him and just went around the track - the coach seemed uncomfortable us watching and continually gave him high fives and big ups he again took him away from our watch. After about an hour my husband went to look for them - I stayed in the same spot - eventually my grandson appeared and said ‘he just left me and said he’d be back in a minute. My grandson was very disappointed and said he didn’t teach me anything- just went up and down little ramps which I can already do. As we were walking out I seen the coach standing chatting to a girl and I said to him ‘You left him on his own’ He said ‘No he has an extra free hour-he was great- well done mate’ - I just said ‘oh’ and walked out - I was so annoyed. Also, my husband overheard him say to girl ‘I’ve only had 2 hours sleep- no wonder he was so disinterested - who gets £20 an hour for doing so little. No security walk in and out as you please. So I’m annoyed and decide to send an email expressing our disappointment, and at this point just kept it short A reply - good - saying ‘sorry you were disappointed, send us your contact number and we will call you IMMEDIATELY’- so I did. No phone call - just an email telling me this had now been resolved - but if I wanted to discuss further, let them know and they would get to the bottom of what went wrong on my SONS lesson - so I did, saying how could something be resolved without discussion and I expected a phone call. Yet AGAIN no phone call - I am now very annoyed and sent another email at about 7.10 saying if I didn’t here from them the next day I would put full disclosure on Facebook and tripadvisor. At 7.50 I had call but it wasn’t convenient for me to answer. Then I had another email saying they had tried to contact me, when would the best time be to call and they would call back. I asked for a call anytime between 9.00am and 5.00pm. It is now Sunday - a whole week from when I sent first email and still nothing - NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Sent from my iPhone