A tropical treat!

Herbrob2's review of Original Source Coconut Shower Gel

“A tropical treat!”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by Herbrob2 (20 reviews written)

I've been really missing summer lately, and its a long way off returning yet! In an attempt to brighten my day and make me feel more summery, I purchased a bottle of Original Source Coconut shower gel, as opposed to my usual favourite of theirs, Mint and Tea Tree.

Many coconut shower gels I have used in the past have been pretty poor quality, so I was quite sceptical ahead of using this one. However, as soon as I poured a small amount into my hand, I knew I had made the right choice. The smell was absolutely heavenly, and smelt like real coconuts as opposed to that synthetic 'coconut' smell we have become so used to in shower gels. You could really smell the natural ingredients they use in this product. The feel of the shower gel was even better than the smell. It was deeply moisturising, without being too thick. It felt like a real treat for my whole body. I left the shower feeling fresh and invigorated, with an added boost of sunshine!

I paid £1.99 for the bottle, which has lasted me quite a while. This is on par with the other Original Source shower gels and for me represents good value when you consider the quality.

I'm definitely going to purchase this product again. It will probably be even better using this in the summer months, but right now its the perfect tonic to get me through the cold winter ahead.