Brilliant UK Ecommerce System

sallyrees's review of Superia Commerce - www.superiacommerce.co.uk

“Brilliant UK Ecommerce System”

Written on: 06/07/2020 by sallyrees (1 review written)

I've worked with Superia Commerce for many years with several different businesses. Each time, I have used Superia for the websites I have been involved with.

Whilst there are the 'big guns' out there, with a plethora of features, options, payment levels, staff, design packages etc etc, for the money and personal service, I would much rather use Superia.

Our current business, Wicked Cookies, has grown online many times over during the Covid crisis. Without our Superia Commerce website, we would have not been able to ride the storm to the extent we have.

We use pretty much every feature the system has to offer. When we need something it doesn't, we work a solution using what it can do and so far, it has not failed us.

We are all about ethics and supporting small, independent businesses like ourselves. Superia Commerce is a small, UK business offering a top notch service to rival its American counterparts and the 'one size fits all' ecommerce giants. You can use the templates right off, or use a website designer to create exactly what you want and have it integrated into the Superia System.

The back end is logical, simple and easy to use. And on the odd occasion it might cause some head scratching, help is but an email or phone call away.

We are more than happy to heartily recommend Superia Commerce as the online backbone for your business. It's been ours for years and although we know exactly what's out there and how much it costs, we're sticking with our support for a UK independent that gives most businesses everything it could need for a professional online presence.