I was humiliated by staff

Shoe Zone
4.0
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

JamieFallon's review of Shoe Zone

“I was humiliated by staff”

written by JamieFallon on 20/03/2024

have never felt humiliated and violated like this before. I bought crocs from shoe zone in metrocentre and I returned and was asked why I was returning it. I told the lady my friend already got one for me same day from another shop. The day I was retuning it I lost my bank card and they refused to issue refund on another bank account. So today I went in there after I have replaced my bank card and it was refused. These women held my new bank card for over 1 min and was checking it. I have told them if anything happens shoe zone is my first suspect. After I opened my bank to show the transaction, one of the women made me opened my bank app twice and was asking me to show her where my name was showing. I was put in an awkward position because of £10. The third lady said its because I told her my friend got the crocs for me from shoe zone. I replied that this shows she wasn't listening to me when I said my friend got one downstairs and not shoe zone. I won't let this humiliation slide. I definitely need an apology. These women opened me up...my bank app was opened it was checked twice after showing them the transaction before. My card was looked at longer than usual by these women. I wished I had made a video recording as an evidence really.

• Metrocentre