Hanson Garages customer service

wcMilne127's review of Hanson Garages - www.hansonconcretegarages.co.uk

“Hanson Garages customer service ”

Written on: 06/08/2018 by wcMilne127 (1 review written)

I would not recommend this company !! Our garage came on 15th July and was erected by two workmen who got on with the job and left all ok as we thought !! An hour later my husband went to the top of the garden and noticed a large crack on the ridge tile , we couldn't understand why it had been left like that and contacted the customer service team,,only to be told to send photo evidence of the fault ,, no apology ,, my husband had to climb on a wall to get a decent picture of the fault and I emailed it ,, we then had an email saying they had viewed the fault and would replace in due course !! No apology !! We then had a phone call saying we would get the job finished today after 2 pm ,, so we came back at 1230 making sure we were in and to move the cars etc ,, late afternoon my husband noticed the ridge tile had been replaced already but no one informed us there again just downright rude ,, we didn't expect service like this ,, I have filled in a review form back to the company but as you would gather no contact ,,, so it leaves me to believe ,,, very happy to take your money but I would recommend only paying so much until you see the finished product !!! Believe me it will save all the stress ,, thank goodness to be rid of them !!

• Other