A very very good deal!

Yoshikid's review of Hanson Garages - www.hansonconcretegarages.co.uk

“A very very good deal! ”

Written on: 19/02/2018 by Yoshikid (1 review written)

Normally I’m the sort of chap that suffers from buyers remorse!
I kind of expect a certain level of service or a fairly standard product, regardless of the cost I’ve incurred!
Not so with Hanson Garages;
Firstly, I found them the easiest company to deal with over the phone and in person. You might think as I did that certain companies make the buying process very pleasant for obvious reasons but I have to say the Whole process has been brilliant!
Purchase delivery and the actual day of the building being erected went off without a hitch!
The team that turned up to build my garage were Awesome, couldn’t have been more helpful informative or clean and tidy.
The actual building itself is fantastic and of a much higher standard than I was expecting!
I would recommend this group to anybody without hesitation!
Thanks Hanson.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

Hansongarages's Response to Yoshikid's Review

Written on: 27/03/2018

Dear Yoshikid

Thank you for your review - Very glad to see you had a great experience with our Company, and how happy you were with our Installation Team.

When you have a moment, please could you copy and paste this review to Google Reviews for us? That would be fantastic if you could.

To do this, please search "Hanson Garages", and you will see the Company Information on the right.

We are very grateful for your custom, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Warmest Regards