Worst Company Ever to Deal With - NEVER USE AGAIN !

BellaUrquhart's review of Dunster House Log Cabins - www.dunsterhouse.co.uk

“Worst Company Ever to Deal With - NEVER USE AGAIN !”

Written on: 17/12/2018 by BellaUrquhart (1 review written)

We found Dunster House on the Internet after looking for a company to supply us with a quality Wooden Gazebo to fit over our hot tub. After much thought, we settled on a very nice looking unit. Having called up and placed an order and deposit, we were told we would need to pay a deposit, which we did, with the balance to be paid three days prior to delivery. Despite this, we were hounded to pay from around two weeks before delivery. then we attempted to pay the balance via credit card and after two attempts, they told me the card company had rejected my payment - I called the card company and they told me that they hadn't, it was dunster house that had the error their end and they had charged me twice. (I had to chase them before they agreed that this was the case) - finally the delivery day arrived and the two guys that turned up in a 7.5t truck (we had specifically requested this size so it would fit down our drive) refused to drive down our drive (despite us making the company aware that they would need to drive down our drive to drop off) meaning we had to handball everything between my wife and myself. the instructions that they supplied were for the wrong gazebo and when we phoned up to speak to the customer services team they were totally disinterested. WE WOULD NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN !!!

• Other