Good shed but appalling aftercare

Burke126's review of Apex 8x6 Easy Shed

“Good shed but appalling aftercare”

Written on: 03/07/2018 by Burke126 (1 review written)

The shed itself is absolutely great. The notifications for delivery were great. The fitting team were superstars. However there was a mix up on their website for some internal shelves I ordered. I thought I had ordered shelves going one way, and in fact they were horizontal. They had rung me up to confirm the order but never mentioned the shelves so this is what got delivered. They did offer to take the shelves back, but I suggested that they fit the shelves that were wrong and we reach acompromise. Instead I have been treated as if I am a criminal, telling me I am wrong, nothing to do with them and they treat me like an idiot. I have NEVER seen such arrogant or poor treatment with a problem with no flexibility. The answer they give is our system is right so go away. My recommendation - don't buy form them unless you are 100% certain. I am gutted as up to the last 30 seconds of install this was a great company, but their attitude to customers is TRULY AWFUL. Buy elsewhere is my suggestion as I feel for what could have been a very easy conversation they have made it as truly awful as they can - such a shame. Compromise is an art they completely lack when something small goes wrong. Perhaps they can learn from this. I hope so.

• Shed