Useless

3.4

TailoredFrenchTeaching's review of Click Submit - www.clicksubmit.co.uk

“Useless”

written by TailoredFrenchTeaching on 19/05/2015

To be honest I wish to stop my"contract".

I know it takes a while, but after 3 months I still can't see any results, not even finding my website on google when typing it's full name.

Except of asking me to like/follow their other clients Click Submit did nor provied me with any coaching or explanation about what to do to improve.

I had high expectations for ClickSubmit, and sadly I am disappointed.

Due to my website being absolutely useless, I haven't been able to make new customers and can't possibly afford paying Click Submit.

I know there are many good reviews and that's what decided me, but apparentely I was one of those who have been forgotten by their team, or whatever.

I hope other people are happy with it.

Tailored French Teaching

Ikhlaqahmed's Response to TailoredFrenchTeaching's Review

Written on: 08/08/2019

One of the worst experiences of my life. The owner of clicksubmit and boost 366. All I got after chasing 2 months to refund payment that should not have been taken, as well as chasing up for services I should have got. As part of the deal. I found him very very rude. I been chasing up for 2 months for my services, that I should've got but in the end told go somewhere else. Just wanted what was advertised. I would say avoid avoid avoid.