BEST CAR I HAVE EVER BOUGHT

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

sparkyboy14's review of Jaguar S-Type

“BEST CAR I HAVE EVER BOUGHT”

Written on: 17/04/2014 by sparkyboy14 (1 review written)

WELL,I MUST SAY ITS THE BEST I'VE EVER BOUGHT.MINE IS THE 3.0LTR V6 SPORT,AND IT IS PURE REFINEMENT.EVERYTHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS,AND A BEAUTIFUL LEATHER COCKPIT.ITS NOW TEN YEARS OLD BUT LOOKS BRAND NEW.I'VE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE PURCHASED MINE AFTER A GEARBOX CHANGE.PHEW!! AT £3900 IT WAS A HEFTY BILL FOR THE PREVIOUS OWNER.MINE HAS ONLY DONE 68000MILES FROM NEW AND IT SHOWS.I HAVE ALL THE SERVICE HISTORY AND ALL THE PARTS RECEIPTS SO I KNOW HOW MUCH HAS BEEN SPENT ON IT.ITS A DREAM TO DRIVE,STICKS TO THE ROAD LIKE GLUE AND HIT THE SPORT BUTTON AND YOU SIMPLY FLY.I BOUGHT IT IN NOVEMBER 2013,AND ITS COST ME NOTHING.THE WAY SHE DRIVES IS JUST STUNNING,AND YOU FEEL SAFE IN IT.PERHAPS THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT GAVE BAD REVIEWS OUGHT TO LOOK AT THE SERVICE HISTORY AND SEE WHAT PARTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN REPLACED BEFORE BUYING ONE....I DID AND I AM VERY PLEASANTLY PLEASED.

• 2004