Our son's wedding

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

KarenMS67's review of The Vu, Bathgate

“Our son's wedding”

Written on: 22/03/2017 by KarenMS67 (1 review written)

Thank you to The Vu, their staff for a beautiful venue and day to remember. A special mention to the lady who wanted to make us happy & also we could tell absolutely takes pride in his job and his customer service was awesome.
Being part of the wedding party was stressful, hoping and praying that everything would go well. We couldn't have been happier, from the start to end it was perfect. The food and staff fantastic. You don't go many places now and not hear of at least one person complain about their food.

I know of at least 2 guests who were blown away with the venue and are so happy that both their kids had chosen this venue for their future event.

We had guests from America, Ireland and throughout the U.K. Who were all making the same great comments about the venue.

If we were to book another my only change would be to have the later wedding time. Of course you want your day to last forever, I guess I'm just too old for long party days.this however does not reflect on The Vu, this is only my personal opinion.you guys rocked the day by everything being precise, on time and basically taking care of our stresses. You allowed our son and new daughter in law to have the wedding of their dreams.

Now you only need to take control of the weather and everything will be perfect :)

Happy Groom's mum and dad.

• Quality of service