Unbelievably Bad Admin

YorkieJohn's review of Post Office Online Saver

“Unbelievably Bad Admin”

Written on: 14/10/2021 by YorkieJohn (1 review written)

I tried to open an online saver account and a 1 year bond. After 48 days, much misleading communication from them, and another call to their help desk (which was equally misleading), I’ve told them to cancel everything and return my cheques totalling £45k.

When I spoke to the help desk, they told me that they had technical problems opening the accounts but that they had now solved those problems, had everything they needed from me, and that the accounts would be up and running within 5 days. That was 13 days ago snd the accounts are still not opened.

Today I received a letter regarding one of the accounts saying they couldn’t open it because I hadn’t provided them with a Pension Entitlement Letter which they had asked for, quite rightly, to prove where the money had come from. The amazing thing is, they returned my Pension Entitlement Letter in the same envelope!

I have never experienced such incompetent service from any company and won’t go near them again.

• Bond or Fixed Term