Don't

efPower1978's review of Cheap Sat Nav Hire www.cheapsatnavhire.co.uk

“Don't”

Written on: 25/01/2015 by efPower1978 (1 review written)

Usually I don't take to writing any sort of reviews but my experience of Cheap Satnav Hire left me stunned.
I had no problems in ordering the equipment and it promptly arrived on time - we were going to Florida.
When we arrived in the US and turned the unit on we found that it didn't work, there was no support center to call and no one to support.
Eventually I was promised a refund but after returning the unit and then writing to them reminding them of the refund they made no effort to make contact and arrange the refund as agreed.
I was left with no alternative but to go through my bank which promptly secured the refund, but like many of the previous reviewers I was also left out of pocket by £9.00 by way of postage.
cheapsatnavhire.are a rip off, they have no customer care, supply you with faulty equipment, don't honour their refund comittments and cant be contacted.
Avoid at all costs!