Cheap Sat Nav Hire www.cheapsatnavhire.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Cheap Sat Nav Hire www.cheapsatnavhire.co.uk

“This is the first time I've hired a sat nav, so had a...”

Written on: 21/09/2011

This is the first time I've hired a sat nav, so had a few reservations as to how well the process would work and whether I'd receive the required sat nav. I have a sat nav covering Europe but needed to hire one for driving across the US. The cost of the hire was a lot cheaper than downloading the relevant maps for my own device and well worth the money.

Finding and ordering the best product on the website was very easy, the site is very user friendly and booking the sat nav took just a few minutes.
Communication from the company was excellent and I received an email telling me when the device was being despatched, that it had been despatched, and was able to track and trace delivery.

The device was despatched earlier than expected due to holiday absence within the company, which gave me extra time to make sure the device worked and I was familiar with all of the functions before I went away. The sat nav I was sent was actually a better model than the one I ordered, all at no extra cost.

I was very impressed by the overall service received and would definitely use cheapsatnavhire.co.uk again, as well as recommend the company to anybody eneding to hire a sat nav.

• Tom tom one xl