Best I've found...

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

StormyT's review of Tehkseven - www.tehkseven.net

“Best I've found...”

Written on: 03/06/2011 by StormyT (5 reviews written)

I've joined every theme site at one time or another. Like most artists, I even kept logging in to those I didn't particularly enjoy, just to be the first to upload my work there. This I thought prevented leeching (theme stealing).

Turns out it really didn't stop it at all. I don't think there's any way to stop any kind of art theft. In a way it's particularly flattering that anyone would think my stuff is good enough to swipe and put their name on. I don't like that they could sell or build a good reputation from others work though.

That's one reason I like T7. They freeze leecher profiles and shame them. They also have great profile customization, and always seem to have more stuff in the works. They release new treats more often than others, almost always in response to member requests. I like that they listen to member ideas.

There are some things I would change, but overall, the members are friendly, the staff is responsive and helpful, bugs get fixed, downloads are safe, and FREE!, and they at least make some true effort against leeching.

I long ago stop using any other site for mobile downloads.

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features