Come on Bridlewood !!!!

wudy1's review of Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales

“Come on Bridlewood !!!!”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by wudy1 (1 review written)

Great location and friendly staff, I took my 7 year old daughter recently who loves horses.

Bridlewood is in a great location close to the Beach and within easy reach of all the North Wales holiday camps in the area so has a good catchment area, however I do feel the place really lets itself down.

The shop/reception area is grubby and untidy and lets its self down as a first impression

We went on the half hour pony trek which is very uninspiring and very muddy, the general appearance of the place is very untidy, numerous rubbish filled decayed caravans everywhere and general junk.

I visited the toilets before I left - extremely dirty with the toilet seat hanging off with poor washing facilities, so called café looked very grubby and dirty how on earth they serve food in there is beyond me.

I do appreciate this is a working stable yard but come on Bridlewood a good tidy up would go a long way.

Obviously my 7 year old doesn't notice thing like this so she had a good time.

It would be unfair to comment on the horses as I am not an expert but all seemed ok.

Will probably go elsewhere next time as I was put off.

Willson2020's Response to wudy1's Review

Written on: 06/07/2021

glad I'm not the only one who thinks the place is a total dump! I walked in and right back out of the toilet, I've seen cleaner in a hoarders house! and the cafe, you'd be lucky if your not sitting on the toilet for days after eating there! they place is like a huge dumping ground, everything's falling apart including the poor horses, never again will I go there!