Terrible!

cjGrantham1966's review of Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales

“Terrible!”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by cjGrantham1966 (1 review written)

I recently went to Bridlewood with my sister to watch my niece riding,I was horrified to see the state of the place, there were young children running around,dangerous with horses about, stuff lying about all over the place, how it passes health and safety I have no idea. Their own horses/ponies didn't seem in the best of spirits, though I cannot blame them if they had been used for lessons in the arena's which were way too deep, definitely not good for ANY horses/ponies. With where it is situated it does have the potential to be a good riding school, just needs money spent on the place.After taking a look about, I was horrified to see the amount of horses per one small field, the fields themselves were extremely muddy, drainage seems to be an issue! I used to work on a yard in Cornwall before I moved to North Wales, and compared to Bridlewood it was pristine! I don't usually write reviews but I felt the state of this place needs to be addressed. On the plus side, the surrounding area is beautiful.