Brillant day out for a ride on the beach!

lily-fudge's review of Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales

“Brillant day out for a ride on the beach!”

Written on: 13/06/2011 by lily-fudge (1 review written)

Going out for the day at Bridlewood Riding Centre was the best day of my life so far. i have always wanted to ride along the beach with my friends and on saturday that wish came true. i rode a horse called Meme and i loved it loads. my friend came with me and she rode a horse called Gib. the young woman (louise) that came with us and took us to the beach was very kind and co-oprative. she would talk to us and tell us about the horses and the diffrent things that the riding centre does. i would recommend this to any body that is expreinced and would like to do it. its a once in a life time oppotunite. i found that the ride was very long but the time flu by and it was like i had only been riding for a few minutes. the fact that i got to ride in the sea was brillant. the horses were lovely, i would happily go back and go for another ride on the beach. even thought i didnt no i was going until i turned up it was a brillant suprise! it was good because the trip was intense, like a guessing game to find out were i was going. when i got their, there wasnt a long wait, which was good. within minutes of arriving we were sat on the horses and ready to go.