Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales Review

Vikki.S's review of Bridlewood Riding Centre, Prestatyn, Wales

“I have been to Bridlewood on a few occasions, each...”

Written on: 05/06/2011 by Vikki.S (1 review written)

I have been to Bridlewood on a few occasions, each time I have been very happy with their service. I've been on the beach ride, which I would highly recommend! Having been on beach rides at various riding centres over the years, I would say this is the best one! Great value for money, all the horses and ponies are well cared for and not over used and they enjoy themselves on the beach as much as their riders! They're all lovely natured too. The staff are all lovely, we went for a birthday recently and they were happy to take the time to take pictures etc. Its very welcoming here, you don't feel like you have to rush off after your ride and there's a cafe to grab something to eat and drink, also a shop to have a look in, all very reasonably priced. The centre is easy to find and the surroundings are beautiful. I will definitely be returning for another ride as soon as possible! :)