Active Rider Camp April 2013

stephskybib's review of Active Rider - www.activerider.co.uk

“Active Rider Camp April 2013”

Written on: 14/04/2013 by stephskybib (1 review written)

Absolutely Fabulous.... first time i have been on a camp or travelled with my horse for an overnight stay. So was a little concerned how we would both "perform". I neednt have worried. Jane, the ACTIVE RIDER CAMP organiser, is friendly, organised and hard working, the people attending the camp range from beginners to the hardcore competitor - all are friendly, supportive and welcoming. I was made to feel like I truly belonged. My horse, a youngster and novice, came on leaps and bounds. Quite literally we were popping over the xcountry course and thoroughly enjoying ourselves - even thou i thought i was too old to start leaving the ground! I arrived home exhilarated, motivated and raring to go. So much so within 24 hours i had booked another camp for later the same year. I made lots of new friends from all over the country and am literally - along with the other active rider devotees - counting the days till the next Camp. Just do it, would be my overriding advice - its fabulous & highly addictive.