Absolutely brilliant, a Pony Camp for Adults!

JulieThwaites's review of Active Rider - www.activerider.co.uk

“Absolutely brilliant, a Pony Camp for Adults!”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by JulieThwaites (1 review written)

Fantastically organised and well planned, you can do as much or as little as you want.

I cannot rate this camp highly enough, it was recommended to me by a friend last year and it was so good 8 of us went back this year.

The first year I chose x-c and jumping, my passions. But thought I should work on my "circles" (my flatwork is usually over in 10 mins). But I REALLY enjoyed my lessons with Tori Peter; the hour flew and I learnt so much I may even do a few dressage tests!! (and that is saying something for me!)

I jumped a new horse this year and was quite nervous but Jane Hussell immediately settled me and my horse and we were jumping things I would never had the bottle to do on my own.

The other Campers were lovely too, all friendly, helpful and we had such a laugh my sides are still aching. (No I didn't fall off).

The extra Clinics Jane and Lisa put on are second to none and again I learnt so much from talking to them and the other riders.

I've already booked for next year.

Gemwatson's Response to JulieThwaites's Review

Written on: 12/09/2012

I echo everything that has been said, I too have already booked for next May and will also be booking on the Sept 2013 camp too.

(Name removed) and her team work tirelessly to ensure every single person and horse are having the time of their lives.

Thank you, we can't wait to get back :))

Activerider's Response to JulieThwaites's Review

Written on: 12/09/2012

thank you very much - glad you enjoyed it!