five star!!!

Guest's review of Active Rider - www.activerider.co.uk

“five star!!!”

Written on: 27/07/2012

The best fun, the best trainers and the best location! I have been on so many camps that I cannot recall the total number of times that I have been. I have booked for 3 more next year and have one more this year. I have never had a negative experience and cannot praise Jane enough.
The Camps at Somerford Park have fantastic training facilities and I am amazed at the value. I am certain that I cannot top this Camp.

I think it must be hard work to arrange and organise these Camps but Jane always has a happy face and smiley disposition and I am sure there are occasions where things are not going so well but Jane does her utmost to ensure that everyone has a great time and is always approachable and willing to listen.

It does not matter what level you ride at or what level your horse/pony is at these camps are for everyone. Non riders are welcome too

Well done ACTIVE RIDER CAMPS