Barclaycard Graduate Credit Card Reviews

Barclaycard Graduate Credit Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barclaycard Graduate Credit Card

Barclaycard Graduate Credit Card

“I applied for the Barclaycard Graduate credit Card...”

Written on: 26/02/2006 by alvinlwh (31 reviews written)

I applied for the Barclaycard Graduate credit Card online, and I got a letter requesting some proof, which happened to be a letter from UCAS proving status of being a current student. I phoned up the customer service centre (in India) asking about this, and how I could prove that I am a current student if I am applying for a graduate card? The guy could not understand what I was saying or applying for at all. He just insisted that I was wrong, and that I must be a student to apply for a… Read Full Review

Kizzypebbles's Response to alvinlwh's Review

Written on: 10/06/2006

barclaycard customer service is based in the uk.

Alvinlwh's Response to alvinlwh's Review

Written on: 13/06/2006

If they are based in the UK, they employ indians that know nothing. The person who took my call is an indian with a strong accent. And if it is based in the UK, they must be really stupid because they cannot tell the difference between "student" and "graduate".

Read 2 Comments