Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar Reviews

Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar
4.5
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar

“Jumbo, handmade, amazing. This company Stagg started...”

written by akshobya on 22/06/2008

Jumbo, handmade, amazing. This company Stagg started in 1995, so they have all the knowledge since before, therefore they have produced a lovely instrument that holds it's own in every way.

Treaclefeet's Response to akshobya's Review

Written on: 22/06/2008

I found this review helpful because...I had a stagg G2 electro acoustic.

“For starters or gigs i love these guitars with...”

written by bennobile on 01/03/2008

For starters or gigs i love these guitars with hundreds of students I have found that the big names are just that big names. No real warranty just name. The quality comes in the manufacturing of the guitars. This company has done that as well as making money great company

“Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar - I was looking...”

written by davewisay on 24/02/2006

Stagg natural colour acoustic guitar - I was looking around for a replacement acoustic guitar when I saw the Stagg advertised at £49.99 inc postage on the internet at soundsavers. They said they'd take it back if it wasn't as good as they said it was, but I'd have to pay the postage. When it came the overall impression wasn't too bad, although there are some minor imperfections on the Linden soundboard, visible in certain lighting conditions. Playing it was a revelation, however! It plays easier than my 35 year old Yamaha f310, although it doesn't sound quite as bright, but I expect this to improve as it ages. Nice and easy to hold chords, including bars, all the way up the neck. Played hard, it sounds great and it does well even with fingerpicking styles. I think this guitar was excellent value for money, at least as good as guitars costing far more, and just the job if you gig a lot and want a sturdy back up workhorse to your favourite. It also has a lifetime guarantee. I'm now looking at the prices for their twelve string guitars. Heartily recommended for the beginner to intermediate player. It's not a lot of money and it'll be quite a while before you need something vastly more expensive.s

Akshobya's Response to 231413_davewisay's Review

Written on: 22/06/2008

Stagg NA57J Jumbo Accoustic. 199 pounds and worth much more. The Name is never the Thing. This is all one needs.Jimmy Hendrix started on a broom stick and one string,as Thom Yorke says "anyone can play guitar" I certainly think so with This instruement!