Beta SM 50 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Beta SM 50 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beta SM 50

“great bike evtremelly impressive powervalve does not...”

written by on 08/06/2010

great bike evtremelly impressive powervalve does not fail to impress also very good handling bad things are carb needs to be rebuilt regularly also no wer to get parts in dublin ireland

“I've had a Beta SM50 for about 6 months. So far I had...”

written by MaTe on 22/02/2006

I've had a Beta SM50 for about 6 months. So far I had no problems with it, except there is a little oil leak on the front suspension, but this is normal after more than 10000km. The first thing I realised on the bike was that the brakes, especially the front, is superb. Doing a stoppie with this bike is a joke. The handling of the bike is also awesome. My bike does about 80-90 km/h which is about 50-55 miles/h. The bike is well built and the suspensions are good too. The only bad part about it, if you take care of your bike, is that it takes about 10 minutes for it to warm up (as it's not moving yet). I would recommend this bike to anyone.

8343Steve's Response to MaTe's Review

Written on: 17/04/2006

Where do you get cheap 50cc motards from in yorkshire?

Mate's Response to MaTe's Review

Written on: 19/04/2006

Sorry man I cant help you with that because I live in Hungary. But try to find one, they're worth it.
<br>Good luck!