www.hempresto.co.uk Organic cotton nappy Reviews

www.hempresto.co.uk Organic cotton nappy - Ask a question now

“Terrible service!”

Written on: 11/11/2016 by Joey90 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of trousers in September, which with the tracking stated they was to be delivered, I didn't hear any thing for a while so I tried to track my item, I was informed the item was delivered so I have emailed hempresto a few times to enquirer about my order which I have not received and I haven't had any contact from the to any of my emails stating where my parcel is or further action such as refund or any thing to support my services. Not happy with this at all bad service!!! Does… Read Full Review

“The Organic Cotton Nappy from Hempresto is a very easy...”

Written on: 30/05/2006 by hesebs (1 review written)

The Organic Cotton Nappy from Hempresto is a very easy nappy to put on and assemble, and It dries quickly as it comes apart.

I highly recommend it, and all the other Hempresto products!… Read Full Review

“The HemPresto nappy is composed of 3 parts, the outer...”

Written on: 15/02/2006 by brooklyn (1 review written)

The HemPresto nappy is composed of 3 parts, the outer waterproof layer, the shaped cotton nappy where you can add more absorbant layers depending on the child or how long you need the nappy to last for.
It's easy to use, easy to wash, dries quickly.
Unlike most nappies, the fleece is organic cotton instead of polyester… Read Full Review